About the role
Transform your career at Oz Development
At Oz Development we focus on making the customer successful. If you love solving customer problems, we want you on our team. Oz Development employees take charge, we need self-motivated individuals who want to drive their own success. We are looking for someone who can work independently, while also having your efforts supported by an experienced team that has proven success.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals with strong business acumen and natural sales ability to join our direct sales team. To be successful in this role, you must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and thrive in a fast paced environment. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. If you have proven experience prospecting and exceeding quota—we want you!
- Prospect, consult and sell OzLINK solutions and related services to new mid-market business customers
- Work with your prospects to learn their business, understand their needs and determine how OzLINK can best address their issues
- Engage with prospective customers via phone and online meetings to explain how OzLINK meets their needs
- Develop a strategic territory plan to sign new customers and hit your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets. You must be comfortable having 10-20 meaningful conversations per day, plus proactive outbound calling.
- Quarterback team selling environment — leverage available resources including solution consulting, professional services, marketing, industry experts and management to get the job done and secure the sale
- Manage high volume of open opportunities in an organized way
- Hunter mentality with demonstrated success sourcing leads, qualifying opportunities and closing deals
- Tenacious and extremely results driven. You want to be at the top of the leaderboard and hate losing. We are looking for quota killers, not quota achievers
- Experience selling to Mid-Market sized accounts with ERP, WMS, or other business applications
- Demonstrated aptitude in acquiring/applying industry expertise successfully in sales cycles
- Track record of achievements and accomplishments (e.g., college, extra-curriculars, jobs and promotions) that demonstrate your strong judgment, sound decision-making and desire to succeed
- Very strong communication and presentation skills. You know how to communicate what matters, and ask the right questions
- You are passionate about creating value for your customers, turning them into happy and reference-able clients
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience selling software
- College degree