Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
About the role
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive (financial district)
Direct Commerce is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, successful, enterprise sales professional. In this role, the selected individual will have a direct impact on revenue and be surrounded by some of the best engineering talent in the area. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of initiating and closing software sales deals to top executives within Fortune 500.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working new leads, hunting new relationships, managing a pipeline, traveling to customer and prospective customer sites, managing and growing top-tier existing accounts, creating quotes, and of course, winning business!
• Utilizing Salesforce.com, pursue C-level executives and decision makers within Fortune 500 enterprises
• Effectively manage long term, occasionally complex, sales cycles
• Perform customer account nurture and management activities through proactive follow-ups, analysis, and sales efforts
• Attend trade shows and conferences and qualify leads
• Create PowerPoint presentations to support your sales initiatives
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
• Ability to professionally convey the value proposition and close deals to senior executives within enterprise businesses
• Must have a proven track record of success selling to Fortune 500 top executives
• Demonstrated ability to upsell and cross-sell existing customers
• Ability and comfort level to present exceptional presentations to groups
• Knowledge of Enterprise sales process and the politics of operating in large organizations
• Disciplined in using Salesforce.com
• Solid understanding of cloud-based automation solutions
• BA or BS degree
• 10+ years sales experience into the Fortune 1000
• 3-5 years of experience selling SaaS based technology
ABOUT DIRECT COMMERCE
Direct Commerce is an exciting Software-as-a-Service business that develops and hosts Procure-to-Pay automation solutions for Fortune 500 companies, like The Home Depot, Eli Lilly, Merck and others. Our products include electronic invoicing, remittance and payment, imaging, discount management, dispute resolution and workflow over a secured web-hosted Supplier Portal.
Our company is a profitable, stable, and quickly growing with many challenging new projects. Everyone on our team knows each other well and we work hard and fun at the same time. The work schedule is flexible; we pay well, and are looking to hire other highly-motivated individuals that care immensely about the customer.
• The opportunity to directly increase revenue growth and work with the client
• Competitive salary, bonus plan and stock options
• Comprehensive medical benefits and 401k savings plan
• Commuter benefits
• Paid time off including all major holidays and flexible work hours
• Catered lunches and unlimited snacks
• Plus company-wide getaways and retreats, like trips to Tahoe and more!
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume.