Director of Revenue
About the role
We are looking for a sales and marketing leader excited to make an impact for one of the hottest names in legal services & court technology. You will directly contribute to our growth by developing our sales & business development strategy and by managing a diverse team of account executives. We’ve been an industry leader for 25 years, but run a lean, fast, fun, and flat organization.
Your Daily Rundown:
Identify and implement an effective sales strategy that encompasses online marketing, sales, and training to target attorneys and their support staff.
- Hire, lead and build a strategy for a team of sales reps
- Manage activity and sales pipeline in SFDC to exceed your goals
- Work with numerous stakeholders to identify creative business development and adjacent market opportunities
- Work with marketing and Data teams to identify optimal sales/marketing mix
- Effectively lead your Sales Team to success hitting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage status reporting and analytical procedures to provide management with a comprehensive perspective on the effectiveness of account development
- Develop close relationships and partnerships with Law firms, insurance companies, and any stakeholder capable of expanding our footprint
Who you are:
- Strategic – You find the most intelligent, efficient and creative way to reach goals.
- A Hustler – no job is too big or too small
- Leader – you love to foster talent and know how to get the most out of your employee
- Business Developer – you leverage bigger opportunities by expanding the scope of the sale. You live in a world with no walls.
- Creative – You are willing to take risks and challenge the status quo…all day-everyday.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated high level strategic decision making
- 5+ years of success leading an SMB sales team
- Consistently meet or exceed team targets and have the data to prove it
- Have weathered and love an early startup environment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Tech and/or SaaS sales experience a big plus
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier university
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, Life insurance & 401k
- Lounge with Fooseball, Darts, and other games
- Weekly Team lunches and other fun activities