Director of Sales
About the company
OMX is a platform for accessing procurement opportunities in the domestic and international defence, aerospace, oil & gas, mining and construction industries, and in other complex global supply chains. Our marketplace allows you to access tens of thousands of companies by region, size, classification and capability. OMX’s transactional system connects companies through data and document management through real-time analytics and reporting to ensure compliance with procurement obligations.
At OMX, our goal is to empower businesses to increase efficiency, reduce cost and optimize the economic benefits from government procurements.
About the role
Being the OMX Director of Sales
The OMX Director of Sales will lead an existing sales team responsible for selling the platform to companies globally in the tech, aerospace, defence, space, manufacturing and security industries. We are looking for a sales leader with a passion for growth to develop a system that allows us to scale internationally.
What You’ll Do as the OMX Director of Sales
- Continue your track record of generating new sales and specifically driving SaaS metrics
- Apply your results-driven focus to lead product demos, calls and follow-ups and create strong relationships with current and potential customers
- Use your energy and strong interpersonal skills to lead and mentor a growing sales team
- Apply your attention to detail to track and report on critical metrics, such as outreach efforts and successful sales using Salesforce.com
What You’ll Bring as the OMX Director of Sales
- 5+ years of success leading a sales team
- Post-secondary education
- Bilingual communication skills (French & English) considered an asset
- Knowledge of the defence, aerospace, space industries would be an asset, but note that OMX has expanded into oil & gas, mining and infrastructure
The Culture You Can Expect as the OMX Director of Sales
- Busy, fast paced environment
- Work in a stand-up desk or in a Fatboy bean bag chair
- Emphasis on growth and scaling