Key Account Manager
About the company
Nuheat is Pentair’s leading brand of electric radiant floor heating systems in North America, offering a variety of solutions from pre-built custom mats, off-the-shelf standard sizes, and cable for on-site modifications. Widely used in both residential and commercial applications, Nuheat is the fastest installation in the industry, making it the choice of professionals. The Nuheat line of Next Generation Thermostats includes the industry’s first WiFi-enabled thermostat.
Nuheat is perfect for kitchen and bathroom renovations, and can be installed under nearly all types of hard-surface flooring, such as tile, stone or laminate/engineered wood. Electric radiant heat is an energy efficient heating alternative to baseboards and radiators, providing even, consistent heat.
About the role
• Distributor relationships- Key Account Managers need have knowledge of distributors in their territory.
• Contractor relationships- develop relationships with flooring installers, electricians, and repair technicians
• Cold calling and prospecting- Demonstrates ability to quickly identify key decision makers by asking targeting questions. Constantly visiting job sites to garner business
• Training- Key Account managers are in charge training distributors, contractors, end user on the product.
• Administrative duties, mostly on the CRM platform. Updating account information, developing quotes, checking project progress, or completing tasks generated by regional managers.
• Information gathering related to a specific job. Whether it be measuring jobs or providing quotes
• Maintaining their daily, weekly, and monthly duties on the CRM.