Sales Development Representative
About the company
Our powerful and easy to use communications platforms were built specifically to solve
the challenges that Internal Communicators face each day.
Newsweaver helps Internal Communicators to create and send better employee emails that are visually impactful, with content that is more personalised, relevant and interactive, thereby getting employees to read more; and its analytics provides communicators with powerful insights to improve results, deliver better outcomes and prove value to organisation.
With offices in Ireland, UK & US we are the trusted partner to many of the world’s leading organisations, including the FTSE 100 and Fortune 1000 companies.
About the role
Newsweaver is the global leader in employee communications and engagement measurement software for mid to large businesses.
We sell to internal communication professionals whose jobs are to inspire and motivate employees.
Come join Newsweaver and have the opportunity to work with fun, talented people while developing your sales skills.
We are passionate listeners and informative engagers who know how to employ their talents to benefit customers while crushing their monthly goals.
- Research and evaluate target companies
- Identify high value contacts
- Generate demand by thoughtful email & phone call outreach
- Educate prospects on Newsweaver’s software and business benefits
- Nurture and qualify leads, driving them to a demo set with a senior salesperson
- Support marketing efforts by following up on inbound leads and inquiries
- Work closely with other SDRs, senior sales executives and marketing to improve and perfect our messaging
What we need from you:
- A graduate of a four-year university
- Know your way around MS Office Applications, Google Apps, and CRM tools like Salesforce
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Prior experience selling software is a plus
- Uncapped earnings potential with competitive salary and benefits
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- We are growing fast, which means there’s lots of opportunity for growth in your career too
- We are self funded, so we are here to stay and we control our own destiny
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Fun, flexible working environment