About the company
With a focus on municipal solid waste education and an eye on technology trends, the company launched the ‘my-waste’ mobile app in 2011. An instant success, in less than 24 months it was being used in over 250 communities in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
As more and more innovative features were created for ‘my-waste’, the development team began working on making these tools available on for municipal websites, a task that was completed early in 2014.
Secure in the knowledge that education is the only way to improve recycling and program compliance, we continue to investigate and implement new technologies and apply them for the benefit of our client community.
About the role
Save the planet and get in on the new wave of engagement software that is evolving the way cities communicate with residents. Selling to county and municipal governments would position you as a key player in the company’s growth plans, with responsibility for:
- Managing and growing your pipeline
- Attending trade shows
- Conducting online presentations
- Looking for opportunities to leverage industry relationships
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
A track record of sales success is the most important qualification, but you should also have:
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven success dealing with state/local government clients
- Exceptional relationship building and communications skills
- Confidence, charisma, leadership and the desire to leverage your skills to excel in a high-growth company
Bilingual (Eng/Fr) an asset