About the company
Mojo Network simplifies connectivity to the digital world
The Future of Cloud WiFi
At Mojo Networks, we are leading a revolution in enterprise WiFi. We’re elevating enterprise WiFi into the cloud with a radical vision for creating unprecedented customer experiences and generating tremendous value out of thin air.
Our carrier-class, cloud architecture is incredibly simple and massively scalable. Above all, we continue to advance our widely acknowledged industry-leading security capabilities. We’ve secured the air and built our cloud designed for a new frontier of prolific connectivity.
What it means to be a part of Mojo Network’s Sales Team:
Prolific – We want seamless connectivity for everyone, everywhere, all the time.
Intuitive – Our access points and sensors are programmed out-of-the-box to automatically discover and connect to the Mojo cloud platform. Deployment and management is a piece of cake.
Responsive – Most of the time the Mojo cloud WiFi platform works like magic, but when it doesn’t, we respond immediately to do what’s right for our customers.
Trustworthy – The credibility of our top-ranked wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) is proven every day from the highest levels of government to the infrastructure of developing nations.
At Mojo Networks, we are obsessive with making our customers successful. We are committed to fearless creativity and partnering with others who share the same passion.
About the role
- Our fun, yet competitive sales culture empowers reps to overachieve
- Commissions are never capped
- Our inside sales office is located in the heart of SOMA – close to Caltrain, BART and countless restaurants and bars
- We are looking for high-velocity, inside sales representatives who want to annihilate their quota
- We’ll give you the tools, the team, and the training
Requirements for Mojo Networks Sales Jobs, Account Executive (AE) Role:
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B, strategic sales experience, preferably selling to IT teams
- Consistent track record of quota over-achievement in the inside sales capacity
- Creatively skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com
- Vibrant, energetic start-up attitude