Director of Inside Sales
About the role
The Director of Inside Sales and his/her team will be based in our exciting new downtown Chicago, IL office. At it’s core, The Director of Inside Sales is a senior level position responsible for strategically leading the new Inside Sales Team across the quickly growing Revenue Management space. However, the opportunity is much greater than sales leader and is viewed as a future executive after successfully launching this critical new sales office.
- Oversee daily and weekly activities performed by the Inside Sales Team, managing the team toward expected weekly, monthly and quarterly goals through regular coaching and 1:1’s.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute on quarterly call campaigns.
- Along with marketing and sales management, develop new product scripts and advanced qualifying questions for call campaigns.
- Maintain and develop Inside Sales processes, lead generation, and monthly/quarterly project planning, to establish an approach for successful solution selling.
- Develop and publish weekly/monthly performance dashboard reports for each Inside Sales Representative utilizing data captured through SFDC module activity details and call metrics.
- Partner with Product Management and Marketing to analyze competitive landscape utilizing instrumentation and profile data compiled in SFDC system.
- Prepare and present quarterly analysis to Senior Management on Inside Sales Team activities related to bookings, lead generation, funnel development and territory management.
- Create quarterly project summary to share with stakeholders, providing project details such as project overview, starts/end dates, number of sites to call, and setting appropriate metrics to evaluate results.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders, such as members within Sales Management, C-level, and Marketing, to help remove obstacles and support goal achievement of the Inside Sales Team.
In order to prove successful, you will need to:
1. Hire your team of Inside Representatives by finding and recruiting top talent within Chicago.
2. Onboard this new team and quickly ramp yourself and your team up to the Business Plan.
3. Implement and utilize the right processes (sales methodology, lead transition, etc.) and tools (SFDC, InsideSales, Marketo, etc) to prove efficiencies and increased visibility within your team.
4. Define and track against a set of metrics which measures your success and illustrates to our executives the success of your team.
5. Create an exciting, challenging environment for your team and the entire Chicago staff thru the gamification of the business.
Once a proven success, Model N views this as a future sales hub for the company.