About the company
Mode is building the most advanced cloud analytics platform to make businesses and communities more data driven. Analysts use Mode to analyze data, build visualizations, and share work with colleagues. Companies love the product because their analysts are able to quickly make data more useful to more people.
We work hard for our coworkers sitting next to us and for our customers around the world. This starts internally: together we’re creating a culture that embraces diversity, learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
As a Mode employee, you can expect flexible PTO, excellent health benefits, a relaxed work environment, top-notch equipment and tools, AnyPerk accounts, unlimited meetings with our Chief Puppy Officer, company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies, and free in-office meals shared together at our ever-growing lunch table.
About the role
In order to make analysts lives better, we need thoughtful and ambitious Account Executives to help us build our roster of happy customers. This role requires self motivated individuals and team players who are passionate about data analytics and managing the end-to-end sales cycle. In this role, you will be an instrumental player in growing our business.
- Manage all aspects of the sales funnel from lead nurturing and qualification to close
- Educate prospects and develop strategies and use cases for their data analytics teams
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Data Analysts and Data Scientists and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create outbound sales collateral
- Bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
- Entrepreneurial spirit–you are driven to crush sales goals
- 2-3 years relevant sales success with inside software sales (SaaS preferred)
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture
- Ability to identify prospect’s needs and correlate them to Mode’s offering
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal skills, and writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM