About the company
Microdea is a rapidly growing enterprise software company focused on the development, sale and support of document management and automation technology.
Microdea aims to help businesses go paperless with a simple and streamlined process. An old company with a young vision, the Microdea sales team has exciting growths targets for this year.
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Microdea is the 45th fastest growing software company in the country.
Microdea customers enjoy:
- Shorter billing cycles and accelerated cash collections
- Faster processing times
- Easier access to information regardless of the physical location of employees
- And more!
About the role
Being an Account Executive at Microdea
Microdea sales jobs introduce you to a rapidly growing software company where you’ll have the ability to make a huge impact.
About Microdea Sales Jobs: Account Executive (AE)
We are looking for an Account Executive who will be reporting directly into our Sales & Marketing Leadership team.
Among other things, you will be exceptional at:
- Owning account relationships
- Continually uncovering new sales opportunities within your account base
- Meeting and exceeding annual sales targets
- Working with Project Management teams to onboard new Microdea customers
- Regularly reporting on leads, opportunities, and account health metrics in Salesforce
- You’re excited about joining a high growth technology company in a sales role
- You are incredibly organized
- You are very comfortable in front of people
- You’ve been described as a ‘consultative seller’
- You have 3-5+ years’ experience in an enterprise software environment, preferably in the ECM (Enterprise Content Management) space
- You have 5+ years of sales experience
- Ideally, you have experience either working in or selling into the North American transportation market
- Ideally, you have an undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce, or a related field
- Ideally, you have experience utilizing salesforce.com or a similar CRM platform
- Ideally, you have experience utilizing HubSpot or a similar marketing automation platform
- Ideally, you have experience within a technology or software environment
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation: Base salary + a commissioned bonus plan based on sales results
- Full benefits package and career progression opportunities
More About Microdea Sales Jobs
We’re growing fast and we want to grow even faster. We’re laser-focused on tackling a large, growing, underserved market. Want to join us? Apply now!