Senior Business Development Executive – Chicago
About the company
For more than a decade, Method360 has partnered with clients in the development, delivery and oversight of targeted Business Intelligence and Enterprise Applications initiatives.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services designed to help companies increase effectiveness, reduce operational costs and improve business performance.
About the role
METHOD360 – What we do.
Method360 is an end-to-end professional services firm that delivers high-value enterprise application solutions to leading mid-size and Fortune 500 companies. For over a decade we have partnered with clients in the development, delivery and oversight of targeted Business Intelligence and Enterprise Applications initiatives.
PARTNERS IN PERFORMANCE – Who we are.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA our professionals are recognized leaders in their respective solution practices. Our focus is Business Intelligence and Data Management across many industries.
THE OPPORTUNITY – What we are looking for.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Business Development Executive to join our rapidly growing professional services sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will have established relationships in the assigned territory, with the ability to develop a territory plan that will result in closed business in that particular territory.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales, this energetic team player will work in a client-facing sales, business development and client management role.
We are looking for a high-energy individual who has professional services sales experience and has sold Services or Software in the area of Analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Management in large enterprises across many industries
- Primary role is generating, qualifying and closing new business for the company
- Leverage your network to grow the assigned territory
- Manage your territory to grow the Method360 presence in this territory.
- Support and the strategic revenue objectives of the Company
- Develop and managed strategic (channel) partnerships to drive services related revenues in the given territory
- Establish effective communications with appropriate executives and hiring managers to understand their needs and deliver effective solutions
- Attend Regional and National conferences, user groups and special interest groups.
- Partner with Method360 Delivery Teams on the development and delivery of proposals to support sales cycle
- Requires "high-activity" levels on a daily basis focusing on driving deals through various stages of sales cycle
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of service sales experience with five or more years of field sales experience.
- Proven track record of interacting with C-Level at targeted customers
- At least 5 or years of business development management experience
- Successful track-record of over achieving quotas in the areas of Services Sales
- Experience selling consulting services related to the deployment of enterprise applications
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology sales with the ability to effectively direct business development tasks in order to maximize revenues and profits.
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Able to work collaboratively with service delivery personnel
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing; advanced degree in business or marketing desirable
- Must work well in a team matrix leveraging extended team resources & managing resources through each deal
- Previous SAP Services sales a plus