Client Relations Representative
About the role
The Client Relations/Sales Representative is responsible for connecting and building partnerships with companies in a wide variety of industries and sizes to close and grow new accounts.
As a Client Relations Representative you will generate revenue by securing new clients utilizing temporary workers or direct hire placement for roles in accounting/finance, administration, human resources, marketing and operations.
Initially the role is that exclusively of a hunter focused on new account generation. Your quota will be tied to pipeline building and outbound sales activities for the first six months (outbound activity) however you are eligible for commission from day one (uncapped). Your success is tied to the consistency of your sales process and sales activities. The responsibilities of the role will change over time to a mixture of account management/client relations and sales.
The ideal candidate will be competitive, self-motivated, persistent and goal oriented. The candidate will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
• Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base.
• Telesales presentations and calling prospects (20-30 calls daily) with related follow up via email/direct mail and promotions.
• Conduct onsite meetings; create client company profiles based on face to face appointments
• Participate in development and deployment of marketing campaigns, social media strategies and thought leadership.
• Attend professional association, trade and networking meetings in order to further brand name recognition.
• Maintain computer documentation in CRM of all sales activity.
• Generate sales correspondence for prospects and clients.
• 2 to 4 years prior sales experience.
• Phone warrior; not afraid of a cold calling related role
• Proven history of achieving or overachieving professional goals
• Type by touch; 35 wpm or better
• Proficient with internet research, social media sites and CRM tools
• Proficient using MS Office applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Positive, outgoing personality
• Ability to work autonomously; self-driven to achieve goals with a strong work ethic
• Fantastic listener
Highly Desired: (any of these are considered a bonus!)
• Internet search string proficiency including Boolean language knowledge
• Prior experience with a staffing firm or external recruiting headhunting firm
• Prior experience in staffing, recruiting or human resources related roles
• Prior experience interviewing, managing and hiring a team in some capacity