Sales Reps – Multiple Roles
About the role
MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE (JUNIOR AND SENIOR)
Established in 1982, MEAN WELL is one of the leading standard switching power supply manufacturers in the world. Our product lines include AC/DC switching power supplies, DC/DC converters, DC/AC inverters and battery chargers. We have over 5,000 standard models widely used in automation, communication, LED lighting, medical, moving sign, and office automation fields.
We are looking for Sales Reps (Junior and Senior) who thrives on seeking out new prospect opportunities, through both inbound and outbound activities. This position will be responsible for our outbound connections to our potential SMB clients and will report to the Direct Sales Manager. As a Sales Rep, you’ll prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong relationship.
JUNIOR SALES REPS
- Prospecting via phone and email, performing excellent and professional follow-up on leads, generate new business opportunities
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls
- Use Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Make 30-40 calls per day to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns and target account prospecting.
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with territory sales team and management.
- Support an Outside Sales team within a defined Territory
SENIOR SALES REPS
- Work closely with procurement and engineering contacts on product selection and qualification.
- Generate and qualify leads through outbound calling, prospecting, and email communication.
- Attend customer visits within the USA and occasional company trade shows or industry events.
- Responsible for generating new revenue from a predefined sales territory and portfolio.
- Manage customer purchase orders, forecasts, and other customer service related issues.
- Meet assigned sales quotas.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills
- Highly motivated, driven a self-starting and goal driven individual
- 4-year College degree required, BA/ BS preferred.
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling
- Update, track, and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Proven Success in lead generation and lead qualification.
- Experience and comfort prospecting via phone, email, mail and other new account development activities
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone and email
- Experience with Salesforce, Data.com, and LinkedIn.
- Effective presentation skills and detail oriented.
- SENIOR SALES REPS – Travel within the USA up to 20%