Senior Sales Executive – Higher Education
About the role
This is an individual contributor role. We’re looking for a talented and highly capable Senior Sales Executive – Higher Education Accounts to drive Market Motive’s sales and win new business. Target accounts reside within mid to large For Profit and Not-For-Profit schools in North America, Western Europe, Australia and India.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of exceeding quota, closing six and seven figure deals (with income documentation to showcase their skills/accomplishments), and landing themselves in the top 10% of their peer group. They’ll have strong, well-established relationships with target clients, business and channel partners, and in general have a good sense of the Digital Marketing space.
Existing relationships at the Dean, Marketing Chair, CxO, VP or Director level provide a significant advantage for the ideal candidate, with the ability to manage a pipeline consisting of existing and new named accounts.
Our clients are thrilled and delighted to learn that Market Motive has current and authoritative, streaming digital marketing curriculum, which can be used in both degree and non-degree programs.
Responsibilities – Hunter:
• Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
• Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
• Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities.
• Work closely with Account Management to reach revenue targets.
• Increase sales to existing customer base.
• Works with internal Marketing to develop specific campaigns supporting the sales initiatives.
• Travel to customer sites as needed.
• 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing sales, with a solid Rolodex of decision-makers
• For 3 of last 5 years must have experience selling into higher education with demonstrable success selling in that vertical space
• Consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer, President’s club, etc.)
• Energetic, upbeat, tenacious operator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
• Prove your sales success and prowess with income documentation
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
• Successful sales pro’s in this industry have proficiency in social media, web-analytics, search optimization, mobile marketing, and more.
• Base salary plus uncapped commissions.
• Add accelerators and performance bonuses for higher earnings.
• Larger deals closing monthly, is expected.
• Only those candidates who own and dominate this space will be considered.
• Please send your resume and compelling cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about our organization, please go to: www.marketmotive.com
Due to the high number of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further exploration.