Corporate Sales Rep
About the company
Maintenance Assistant is a company that is changing the way an industry works, we are disrupting the status quo by applying modern technology to a market that’s old, bloated, out-dated, and ripe for change. We are the new Cloud Software provider to a $2B a year market and will be the dominant player displacing some of the biggest software companies in the world. At Maintenance Assistant, we believe that by applying true SaaS technology and new business models to the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Maintenance (CMMS) market we can change an industry, in the same ways that CRM and ERP markets have already been disrupted by the likes of Salesforce.com and others.
About the role
We’re looking for an energetic person who’s hungry to join our young, highly talented team, as well as someone who’s committed to being a huge part of our Revenue driving team. We want A players, that get excited about new technology and being a big part of our growth.
Things at Maintenance Assistant move fast; we’re a small company, and aggressive. We need a Corporate Sales Associate who can work in a highly collaborative environment, yet with minimum supervision. We value your thoughts and independent sprit working in concert with our core values.
The Mission…if you choose to accept it.
Quite simply you are an evangelist for Maintenance Assistant, and your mission is finding opportunities within prospective customers, taking them to close and having unlimited earning potential. We need a solution expert with experience in the EAM or CMMS markets. We’re looking for someone that is excited about what we’re doing and how our Cloud Based Software Solution disrupts the market place and solves problems for our customers.
Getting it Done!
- We get hundreds of leads per month, needing aggresive follow up from beginning through CLOSE. We can’t handle all we are getting and are seeking talent to MAKE IT HAPPEN.
- Finding opportunities to foster multiple sales from a single source.
- Working with marketing to facilitate sales.
- Following up on leads, as assigned.
- Work within a sales process for closing small, medium and larger opportunities.
The Skills Needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent college diploma.
- 5+ years of EAM or CMMS Sales experience
- Detail oriented accuracy in all work and communication.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external clients.
- Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation will be a combination of Base Salary + Commission. If you are interested in just making your paycheck and going home happy this job is not for you. If you’re interested in killing your numbers and have the attitude and skills to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.