Sales Development Representative
About the company
Loopio is a knowledge management platform that simplifies the process of responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Security Questionnaires.
We help companies across several industries collaborate more intelligently on a platform that embodies simplicity, and an exceptional user experience. Our mission is to make the response process less onerous and more fun.
Want to be part of something special? We’re looking for great talent to add to our growing team.
About the role
Loopio is growing its sales team! We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about sales and want to grow their career in our fast-paced organization.
We want a Sales Development Representative who will take the extra step to help identify opportunities where others would give up.
You are creative, and come up with unique ideas to get in front of key people. You know how to get key people excited about the Loopio Platform!
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small, but quickly growing organization. As an early Loopio team member, you will have a direct impact on the evolution of the Loopio sales team, and more importantly play a key role in the success of Loopio.
We need an SDR who can:
- Play a pivotal role in setting up our Sales & Marketing team for success!
- Engage with prospects through emails and phone calls to learn about their needs and get them excited about the Loopio Platform
- Prospect new potential customers by conducting tailored outbound campaigns
- Qualify sales leads by conducting high level conversations with executives
- Convert qualified leads into opportunities for Account Executives to demo Loopio
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics to optimize internal sales processes
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to establish ways to improve our sales strategy
How to stand out:
- University degree or equivalent
- 0-1 years experience in customer service/sales environment
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in software sales
- Ability to write crisp and compelling emails
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Very process driven (we may be small but we run a tight ship!)
- Thrive in fast-paced startup environment Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- Salesforce (CRM) experience a plus!
- You’ll receive a great health benefits plan
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- The career growth opportunities are endless
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- Legendary Loopio parties
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy Queen West neighbourhood
- Get Loopi Fridays – friends, drinks, and food!
We are a high growth company. Every day is going to be different, and it’s not going to be easy. Some days, you’ll feel as low as Dr. Dre’s Impala. Others, you’ll feel as high as Snoop Dogg. Startup life requires the right balance between intelligence and perseverance, but mostly perseverance.
Please don’t apply if you’re looking for a cozy 9-5 gig to fund your social life. However, if you’re hungry to learn, want to build something you’re proud of, and are ready to challenge yourself, give us a shout.