About the company
Loopio is a knowledge management platform that simplifies the process of responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Security Questionnaires.
We help companies across several industries collaborate more intelligently on a platform that embodies simplicity, and an exceptional user experience. Our mission is to make the response process less onerous and more fun.
Want to be part of something special? We’re looking for great talent to add to our growing team.
About the role
Loopio is growing its sales team! We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about sales and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organization.
We want an Account Executive who is driven to succeed and understands that being successful is about proving value.
You are curious, and you know how to listen and understand what prospects are really saying. You work with prospects to help solve their challenges and even help identify the challenges they may not even know they have.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small but quickly growing organization and a tight group of passionate sales people. As an early member of the team, you will have a direct impact on the growth of the sales organization, and more importantly play a key role in the success of Loopio!
We want an Account Executive who can:
- Play a key role in growing Loopio through driving new and exciting sales opportunities!
- Become a Loopio product expert and respond to RFPs in our own software
- Run online demos of the Loopio platform for prospective clients
- Get prospective clients excited about Loopio by showing them the platform in action and navigating them through the buying process
- Develop and negotiate sales proposals with prospective clients
- Manage relationships with prospects until the account is won and transitioned to our Customer Success team
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Work closely with Product team to help evolve the Loopio Platform based on market and customer developments
How to stand out:
- University degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in software
- Proven track record of managing the sales cycle from start to finish
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Very process driven (we may be small but we run a tight ship!)
- Excited to get on the phone and speak with prospective clients and customers
- Thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- Possess the ability and interest to try new things and not afraid to take on a challenge independently
- You’ll receive a great health benefits plan
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- The career growth opportunities are endless
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- Legendary Loopio parties
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy Queen West neighbourhood
- Get Loopi Fridays – friends, drinks, and food!
We are a high growth company. Every day is going to be different, and it’s not going to be easy. Some days, you’ll feel as low as Dr. Dre’s Impala. Others, you’ll feel as high as Snoop Dogg. Startup life requires the right balance between intelligence and perseverance, but mostly perseverance.
Please don’t apply if you’re looking for a cozy 9-5 gig to fund your social life. However, if you’re hungry to learn, want to build something you’re proud of, and are ready to challenge yourself, give us a shout.