About the company
We founded Lever in 2012 to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to grow their teams. We’re injecting the values we respect – collaboration, transparency, and humanity – into our software and re-imagining how organizations can think about growth, with talent and teamwork at the center.
Three years in, we’re proud to support the amazing teams at Lyft, Quora, GitHub, reddit, and more in hiring the best talent out there.
About the role
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for sales efforts at a strategic and operational
level. You’ll qualify and close inbound leads, expand the sales pipeline, and evolve our sales
processes to keep pace with Lever’s hypergrowth. An ideal Account Executive will be adept at
identifying the decision makers at organizations while managing relationships with a broad
landscape of organizational roles including Recruiters, Coordinators, Operations Teams,
Executive admins, and Leadership teams. You should be interested in staying on top of quick
and constant product evolution. Above all, you should be an energetic selfstarter and scrappy.
● Prioritizing and qualifying inbound leads.
● Scheduling demos for inbound leads and working closely with customers through the trial
process to bring them to close.
● Developing a strategy for bringing in new potential customers.
● Maintaining relationships with and nurturing prospective accounts
● Continually improving sales communications and demos to convey the value of our
solution and to evangelize Lever’s product philsophy
● Close collaboration with the Product team to communicate user feedback gathered
during sales calls
● Review sales process and recalibrate strategy in weekly team sales meetings.