About the role
Leonardo is a technology and online media company for the global hospitality industry. We provide e-marketers at hotel brands, management companies and hotel properties with technology, sales conversion tools and a global travel media network that enables them to better visually merchandise their hotels to millions of in-market travel shoppers. Leonardo has become the platform that is paramount for Marketers. With over 6,000 customers across the globe we are continuing to grow like crazy. Learn more at http://www.leonardo.com
We are excited to be adding to our Inside sales team due to ongoing growth. As an Inside Sales Consultant, your role will be to generate a new business by engaging hotels and hotel management companies through an online web demo, showing them how our online merchandising system can help them succeed in the competitive online travel market.
What’s in it for you?:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
• Continuous training and mentoring for you sales career.
• Paid vacation and personal days.
• Flexible full time working hours.
• Company mixers, employee discounts, corporate gym membership and more…
To Be Considered You Must Have:
• Experience in a sale role (inside sales, outside sale, lead generation, business development) or a STRONG interest in a sales role.
• Driven, motivated and hungry for the sale.
• Ability to work in a structured sales environment.
• Strong telephone communication, presentation, and closing skills.
• Have we mentioned this is a SALES role?
• Ability to establish great rapport with clients.
• Positive, tenacious, energetic and an excellent work ethic.
• Knowledge of online advertising strategies and interest in the hotel/travel industry would be asset.
• The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
• The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
• A keenly developed competitive nature.
• The ability to deal with objections.
• A fanatical attention to detail.
What you’ve accomplished to date:
• A college diploma or university degree in a business-related program.
• 18 months+ sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet, exceed or contribute to sales quotas.
• Fluency in a second language is an asset.
Leonardo Work Place Culture:
Being able to wear jeans to work and work in a fun and relaxed environment where we have company sponsored socials and regular team socials.
Leonardo offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth. If you have drive and determination to succeed this is the one place where you can feel free to challenge yourself, to explore new ideas, and create a career with tremendous impact.