Inside Sales Manager
About the company
Lead Forensics software tells companies exactly which businesses have visited their website, and lets them discover business to business leads that their competitors can’t reach.
With our tool businesses can see full contact information of every visitor even if they haven’t contacted them or made an enquiry. This allows them to generate leads they didn’t know they had and maximize the performance of their website.
There’s no better time to become a #B2BRockstar. We’re growing at a phenomenal rate and generating awesome results for our clients. If you’re looking to crank up your career volume, get in touch.
About the role
We are a fast-growing, award winning and highly successfully international software company helping organizations convert the 98% of passive web visitors into business and revenue – pretty neat huh?! We think so, and so do the press. For the past 4 years in a row, our regional offices in other parts of the world have been awarded "Best Company to work for" status.
Inside Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Monitor each salesperson’s daily performance
- Prepare and conduct regular sales meetings with the team
- Review sales performance of your salespeople and motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Assist teams members in the sales process when necessary
- Lead by example – you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month.
Inside Sales Manager Key Skills:
- An excellent people leader, you’ll know how to get the best from your team
- A demonstrable track record in sales within an inside sales environment
- A proven track record in B2B telesales.
- Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated inside sales team
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to identify appropriate sales strategies and execute to a sales plan
- Skillful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organization
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- Structures, systematic and methodical
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Infectiously enthusiastic
- Excellent written and spoken English skills