Director of Sales
About the role
What Is the Position?
The market is hungry for Jiff’s products. Our deeply talented, intelligent sales force is bringing these products to market at scale. The sales directors will take on leadership positions on this team, responsible for driving revenue from lead generation to contracting. The ideal candidate will be experienced; knowledgeable about our market; empathetic to our customers; and as passionate and driven as we are.
• Design and execute new sales and marketing strategies to increase Jiff’s revenue
• Lead the sales process for your book of business, including in-person meetings, follow-through, contracting, and kick-off
• Direct the execution of lead generation, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Jiff’s products
• Roll out efficient sales processes including CRM, forecasting, and creating, managing and communicating sales dashboards
• Support sales events by attending webinars/tradeshows/conferencesCultivate relationships with new channel partners
• Manage vendors and staff helping with marketing, positioning, lead generation, and conversion
• Grow Jiff’s sales team
• Train and mentor new sales team members
• A.B.C. for Jiff!
Who are you:
• 5+ years experience in enterprise sales with high value product and long sales cycle
• 5+ years experience in health care, employer benefits, or high-growth technology companies; preferably all three
• Value results, execution, strategy, and process management, in that order
• Are able to connect on an emotional level with our customers
• Ready to roll up your sleeves and work on all aspects of the sales process
• Passionately want to change health care
• Completely self-sufficient, ready to travel, and focus on bringing in deals for Jiff
• Highly competitive salary, target-based bonuses, and benefits
• Flexibility on location: hiring for three geographies in the U.S.