About the role
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Its growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity that has unlimited earning potential in one of the fastest growing industries in the world?
Our most successful Client Executive’s empathize with clients while championing the ITsavvy promise. They take a solution-based approach to solving client requirements and develop mutually profitable relationships. They understand complex sales cycles, build consensus through multiple levels of an organization, and are adept at developing executive level relationships. Many share the same career path: years of quota-exceeding sales experience and looking for something better. That’s what we provide.
We hire sales experts, provide them the tools to be successful and get out of their way. We then pair that with one of the highest commission rates in the industry – if our sales teams are successful, our company is as well.
Come work with us to create innovative solutions the drive ITsavvy’s reach and growth. Just imagine what you could do here.
- Responsible for engaging and establish organizations as buying clients of our products and services
- Identify new relationships to sell forward
- Work with dedicated assistant to take care of client service issues, returns, and collections
- Help design and deliver high end solutions to your clients with our IN-HOUSE Advanced Solutions Group
- Ability to offer your clients full VOIP and video solutions via ITsavvy’s Unified Communications group
- Ability to offer your clients full Cloud & Managed Service Solutions via ITsavvy’s Managed Service group
- Work with configuration lab to deliver full solutions to your client
- Secure online e-commerce site that includes serial number and software license manager
- Prospect new business opportunities via phone with existing and new customers
- Account managers are encouraged to visit their clients on site
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 1+ year of sales experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast moving environment
- Diligent work ethic
- Great communication skills, in-person and on the phone
- Superior organizational skills
- A desire for success
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Some college degree work
Recent College Grads are welcome to apply!
- Director of Sales
- Advanced Solutions Group
- Adapt Quickly – able to manage expectations and quickly adjust to changing priorities throughout different levels of the organization.
- Multitask – ability to manage multiple projects and priorities being driven by various managers and functional areas.
- Dominant – pushes vigorously to achieve results through an approach which is forceful, assertive and competitive
- Persuasive – build commitment by convincing others and winning them over to your point of view
- Production – adopting a strong orientation toward achievement; holding high expectations for yourself and others;
pushing yourself and others to achieve high levels.