About the company
As one of Canada’s largest and most respected companies, Investors Group is a leader in financial planning services. With our focus on building long-term relationships with our clients, we help Canadians achieve their financial goals at each stage of their life from planning a wedding, getting a mortgage, and saving for retirement.
Investors Group Scarborough is looking for talented people who are motivated to build relationships and are looking for a role that requires passion and a strong work ethic. Our team culture is respectful, supportive, and emphasizes professional growth.
About the role
Being a Financial Advisor at Investors Group Scarborough
Investors Group is an industry leader in financial services, with 85 years of history behind us. We’ll help you succeed in building a practice delivering comprehensive financial planning to your clients to enable them to achieve their financial goals. You’re not looking for a traditional job and instead, you want the flexibility and welcome the challenge of running your own business.
What You’ll Do as a Financial Advisor at Investors Group Scarborough
- Apply your relationship-building abilities to deliver comprehensive financial planning to your clients enabling them to achieve their short- and long-term financial goals
- Use your ambition and entrepreneurial drive to build and operate your own practice with the support of a team of managers and specialists at the head office and local level
The Culture You Can Expect As a Financial Advisor at Investors Group Scarborough
- Emphasizes professional growth
The Perks You’ll Enjoy as a Financial Advisor at Investors Group Scarborough
- Higher quarterly income for qualified Financial Advisors in your first two years through our Income Enhancement Program
- Benefits including life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, maternity/parental leave, home and auto insurance, and mortgage discounts
- Grow your skills through industry-leading training at every stage of your professional development
- Learn from experienced colleagues during your first appointments using our mentorship and support programs
- Support for involvement in your local community