Senior Business Development Professional
About the company
Leveraging more than 25 years in product development, we uncover valuable opportunities for our clients, innovate the technologies and experiences that enable them, and drive their development through commercialization.
In today’s healthcare space, it has never been more challenging to develop and launch a successful product. As medical device development experts, we offer a comprehensive set of capabilities to find those compelling solutions at the intersection of user needs, technology possibilities, and business goals.
About the role
- Target and generate new business opportunities in the healthcare space (medical devices, pharmaceutical delivery systems, and consumer health) through cold calling, networking, collaboration with the Insight-Chicago lead generation system, and other methods
- Effectively frame opportunities and communicate Insight’s capabilities and value proposition with support from our multidisciplinary professional team
- Curate a portfolio of case studies and assets that highlight Insight’s value to potential healthcare clients product development and innovation challenges. Framing these stories are a key element in defining mutually beneficial engagments
- Take responsibility for owning the process of writing compelling new business proposals with support from Insight’s professional staff
- Support ongoing relationships as account manager to address client needs, act as the client advocate within Insight, and seek out new business opportunities with ongoing accounts by establishing credibility and trust
- Coordinate and help manage client related accounting activities including project billings and collections
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of opportunities in order to meet assigned revenue targets
- Participation in sales and marketing planning meetings and initiatives
- Consistently learn about Insight’s evolving capabilities, methodologies and case studies in order to help communicate Insight’s value to potential and current clients effectively