About the company
InPost is a global network of secure, automated parcel lockers allowing online shoppers and retailers to send, pick up and return goods 24 hours, 7 days a week. Our innovative and convenient service means no more line-ups, closing times or waiting at home for your delivery.
About the role
InPost 24/7 is seeking a Sales Executive to join our team to support the rollout of our Canadian automated locker network. InPost 24/7 is a global company with a ground-breaking system allowing online shoppers to pick up their packages at any time of day from conveniently located parcel lockers. The InPost concept, proven around the world, is the perfect remedy for missed courier deliveries and offers the ultimate in e-commerce shopping convenience
In the Sales Executive role you will be tasked to grow our Canadian retailer customer base serving as a solution evangelist and leading efforts to drive adoption of our products and services by ecommerce teams at top tier retailers.
Ideal candidates are familiar with the Canadian retail/e-retailer landscape and have well-established contacts in this sector. They are excellent communicators who have helped drive sales in early stage businesses or drive customer adoption in new markets and thrive in high growth environments.
- Grow and manage your sales pipeline to meet or exceed the growth and revenue plan.
- Identify, prospect and qualify new sales opportunities through both cold and warm leads.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospects to effectively demonstrate our services.
- Identify and apply relevant use cases from this market and other InPost markets globally to advance the sale to prospective customers.
- Provide expertise on InPost’s delivery solutions highlighting key features that will best deliver on client business goals
- Maintain a close working relationship with Marketing to help optimize the impact of their outbound marketing and lead generation efforts.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- University/College degree.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience – selling to the retail sector preferred. Knowledge of delivery, B2C shipping and logistics a benefit.
- Proven track record of success building a sales pipeline in a new or emerging business.
- Superior communications skills, including verbal, writing, and presentation.
- Experience using CRM sales applications, such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to work as part of a team to creatively solve problems.
- A good contact base in the Canadian retail industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple sales opportunities at various stages of development with a history of over quota performance.
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced start-up environment.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive base salary + variable component + benefits package
The InPost parcel-locker network is the largest international network of automatic machines making it easy to send and receive parcels 24/7. The terminals are located in convenient locations. This customized solution is already present in more than a dozen countries, including: Australia, Chile, Columbia, Estonia, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine and the Czech Republic. Currently, there are more than 4,000 parcel lockers based on InPost technology located worldwide.