Director of Sales Northeast
About the role
Infinite Convergence Solutions is the global leader in mobile messaging solutions today. We provide solutions being used by Tier 1 wireless carriers as well as large Enterprises to satisfy the large demand for advanced mobile communication today. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirited people to join our team and be part of our unprecedented growth in the Mobile space.
Working in Sales at Infinite Convergence provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record of exceeding quota in mobile technology sales. We are building our sales organization to be made up of ambitious sales professionals committed to our vision of providing the need for advanced mobile messaging solutions. You will execute a sales strategy within an assigned region and drive revenue growth by developing new customers in the enterprise space. This will be both direct sales to enterprise customers and indirect through channel partners as needed. We currently have an open position for Director of Enterprise Sales for the Northeast.
• This position reports to the VP of Americas Sales and its primary role is to deliver new enterprise accounts in the Financial, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality and Travel sectors.
• This role is a pure sales role as opposed to a business development role and you will work from home.
• Work as a key member of the Sales Team driving revenue growth in region.
• A hunter mentality is required for this position so a large personal rolodex and assertive personality is needed.
• The candidate will be required to find new business through existing relationships, company generated leads, and personally generated leads.
• Work cooperatively with other regions on National accounts.
• Lead the development of the Northeast US sales region for Infinite Convergence focusing on the Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) product portfolio.
• Exceed sales quotas set by Infinite Convergence by driving direct sales aggressively through sales best practices, training and support.
• Execute sales plan as part of the sales team and provide weekly update of partners’ pipeline and forecast through CRM system (sf.com).
• Assist Sales Engineers in delivering proof of concept / pilot projects to demonstrate the value of Infinite Convergence’s solutions.
• Develop and propose solutions based on EMS.
• Assist Marketing with competitive analyses, trade shows, case studies, creating demo scripts, demo videos and white papers.
• Articulate Infinite Convergence’s product features and differentiated offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers in primarily the enterprise space.
• Work closely with Product Management to understand and help develop Infinite Convergence’s product roadmap.
• Bachelors degree in Business or Engineering. (MBA preferred but not required).
• 8+ years’ proven hunter-type experience selling messaging solutions in the mobile telecommunication or IT/computer industry.
• Experience with/knowledge of mobile messaging solutions is large plus.
• Experience selling telecom products/services to enterprise customers is a plus.
• Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and closing deals as you work with C-level and other decision-makers.
• Willingness to travel on company business on an as needed basis with short notification.
• A self-disciplined person who is organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
• A proactive and can-do attitude with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong sales presentation skills with very good inter-personal relationship skills.
• Experience with CRM programs (sf.com), Microsoft Office, and mobile applications.
Please apply by sending your resume to ConvergenceHR@infinite.com.