About the company
As one of Canada’s largest and most respected companies, Investors Group is an industry leader in financial planning services. By focusing on building long-term relationships with our clients, we help Canadians achieve their short- and long-term financial goals from planning a wedding, getting a mortgage, and saving for retirement.
Conveniently located at Yonge and Eglinton, IG Toronto Midtown is looking for talented, trained people who want a career that requires passion, a strong desire to learn, and the ability to build relationships. Our company culture is respectful, team-oriented, and emphasizes professional growth.
About the role
Being a IG Toronto Midtown Financial Advisor
With 85 years of history behind us, Investors Group is an industry leader in financial services. We’ll help you succeed in building a practice delivering comprehensive financial planning to your clients to enable them to achieve their financial goals. As a IG Toronto Midtown Financial Advisor, you have to the opportunity for unlimited income potential while enjoying a flexible and independent lifestyle.
What You’ll Do as an IG Toronto Midtown Financial Advisor
- Use your exceptional relationship-building skills to deliver comprehensive financial planning to your clients enabling them to achieve their financial goals at every stage of their lives
- Apply your ambition and entrepreneurial spirit to build and operate your own practice with the support of managers and specialists at the head office and local level
The Culture You Can Expect As an IG Toronto Midtown Financial Advisor
- Emphasizes professional growth
The Perks You’ll Enjoy as an IG Toronto Midtown Financial Advisor
- Benefits including life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, maternity/parental leave, home and auto insurance, and mortgage discounts
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Social activities outside of work
- Bike-friendly office
- Support for involvement in your local community
- Grow your skills through industry-leading training at every stage of your professional development
- Learn from experienced colleagues during your first appointments using our mentorship and support programs
- Higher quarterly income for qualified Financial Advisors in your first two years through our Income Enhancement Program