Inbound Marketing Specialist
About the role
We have a wide range of benefits on offer:
- Very competitive remuneration package with excellent career opportunities!
- A sense of humour! Check out our Harlem Shake and Gangnum Style videos!
- A high energy, casual but very professional start-up environment where everyone gets a say!
Just to tell you a little more about HubSpot, our all-in-one marketing software is changing the way that inbound marketing is being done. We currently have over 10,000 customers in 56 countries and are one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world. Online marketing is a huge growth industry and we are the thought leaders in the latest digital marketing methodologies. We currently have 600+ employees based in Boston and 65+ in Dublin.
HubSpot Sales Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone.
In this role, you will need to:
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You should have:
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer
- 2-7+ years of selling experience
- The ability to make a detailed consultative sales
- Great closing skills and tons of positive energy