Inside Sales Representative
About the company
Happie is where awesome talent finds great companies. We’re replacing time-consuming, ineffective phone screens with a fun, round-robin online speed recruiting experience that enables both sides to find a great fit fast!
We created Happie because we believe every person deserves a workplace where they can thrive. Happie provides a platform that enables candidates to easily meet and interview with companies via fast, fun, video speed-interviewing events.
About the role
What you’ll be…
Your jobs early in your career set the baseline for your career growth – start off strong at our client by being:
- Able to move up quickly – the best way to learn the sales organization of any company is to sell it from the ground floor!
- Working together – Our clients’ sales teams provide training on both product/service and their sales methodology
- A Networker – build relationships, leverage networks, and build your client base through active networking in your territory
What you’ll do…
As an Inside Sales Representative you will:
- Close sales with potential customers
- Pitch warm and hot leads through a soft sell approach
- Build quality sales relationships with both new clients and existing clients
- Manage and maintain a growing and recurring book of business
- Be responsive to client’s needs and work to foster the growth of our business over time
- Advance quickly in the organization
Who you’ll sell for…
We’ve got a number of Inside Sales Representative (ISR/ISA), Business Development Representative (BDR), and Sales Development Representative (SDR) openings with our Tech and Media clients in New York City. Their accolades include…
- Some of the “Best Places to Work” in NYC for professionals
- Leadership on the Top 35 under 35 by Inc. Magazine
- Featured on ‘Shark-Tank’
- Award-winning software and service
What’s it going to take?
We’re looking for the best, brightest and biggest players in the game. The right candidate will have…
- Bachelor degree
- One or more years’ experience in sales or financial
- Interest and passion for sales, selling, and building your sales career
- A drive for results and a high-level of communication skills
On-Target Earnings: * $75,000-$100,000 (first year OTE)*