About the company
Happie is where awesome talent finds great companies. We’re replacing time-consuming, ineffective phone screens with a fun, round-robin online speed recruiting experience that enables both sides to find a great fit fast!
We created Happie because we believe every person deserves a workplace where they can thrive. Happie provides a platform that enables candidates to easily meet and interview with companies via fast, fun, video speed-interviewing events.
About the role
WHO YOU ARE
You are a tip-of-the-spear salesperson who loves to create relationships with new customers. You are unafraid of prospecting and can find ways to reach even the most hard-to-find contacts within an organization.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You will create new business relationships for Happie as we expand into new cities. You will identify likely prospects, present the Happie value proposition, sign new customers to the Happie platform, and secure their attendance at their first Happie event.
- A sales background (one year minimum) with experience in selling to B2B clients. Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus.
- You are a salesperson through-and-through with a passion for delivering high-value solutions to our customers and you have an impressive sales success record.
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking.
- Comfort and fluidity with all things internet – researching companies, tracking down contact information.
- Organized and accustomed to working with a CRM tool.
- High-energy, self-motivated, walk-through-walls to GSD!
- Your career is just getting started, but you have the desire to learn your market and make your mark. You will do whatever it takes.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
- You’ll help build the strategy and direction of our company by getting in early.
- No suits here! Come to work comfortable.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work with an amazing team.
- Be a crucial part of a quickly growing company.