Revenue Development Rep
About the company
GuideSpark is the future of employee communications. Our robust SaaS communications platform, which includes customized, consistent, and cost-effective videos, allows employers to toss out the stacks of pamphlets and eliminate time-consuming seminars, and offers a new way to engage employees on complex topics like benefits, compensation, health and financial wellness, and onboarding programs.
GuideSpark, named to Forbes “Most Promising Companies” list, serves hundreds of enterprise customers and more than 1 million employees. GuideSpark significantly deepens employee connections and increases employee satisfaction and retention, while decreasing overall costs.
About the role
The GuideSpark Revenue Development Representative role is on the front lines of revenue generation. The GuideSpark Revenue Development Representative role is a high activity, high volume role focused on maximizing the number of well-qualified opportunities in which GuideSpark engages.
- Prospecting & cold calling for new clients & logging activity into GuideSpark’s CRM (Salesforce)
- Accurately and candidly qualifying new prospects
- Responding instantly to inbound leads
- Entering new Contacts and Accounts into GuideSpark’s CRM
- Conducting need/solutions analysis
- Developing domain expertise – fluency in HR, Benefits, and Rewards segment , including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic conditions, and other factors
- Meet or exceed quarterly activity KPIs & tracking revenue impact
- Expert development and execution of presentations and product demonstrations
- Development and execution of marketing and outreach campaigns
- Active participation in relevant trade organizations
- Supporting the Sales Executive team on ad hoc requests such as meeting preparation
- Active engagement with Sales Skills Workshops to improve sales acumen