IT SALES Consultant
About the role
Job Description: IT Sales Consultant
GRIP I.T. is an IT solutions and service provider established in 1996. GRIP I.T.’s main focus has been on turning networks and application software for clients into a solid core infrastructure for operations and business delivery.
We currently have a job opening for an outside IT Sales Consultant. We are looking for a dedicated, confident, seasoned sales person, with a high activity level, lots of experience, good focus and the ability to take the initiative. The core focus will be working to develop new accounts and increase sales with clients and to identify and provide technology solutions including, but not limited to, Managed Services delivery, VoIP and customized software development.
You will be expected to position GRIP I.T. services and solutions by focusing on developing new business through leads, referrals, direct calls and prospecting. This exciting position will require you to create opportunities and close sales in a targeted professional market segment of small to medium-sized accounts (typical 20 – 500 employees). Typical deal sizes should range between 15k – 100k+ depending on the type of opportunity.
– Focus on developing new business
– Strong presentation and negotiation skills
– Interfacing with the architects, developers, infrastructure, and leadership to promote the best solutions and practices to best serve our clients
– Working with prospective clients by working and developing tech solutions while leveraging GRIP I.T. services; developing solutions to technological and business needs of prospective clients
– Managing client expectations for delivery timeframes
– Contributing to development of new solutions and ideas for services
– Attend shows as required
– Ongoing professional sales and industry training