Fleet Sales Consultant
About the company
About the role
We specialize in GPS Fleet Management technologies and being all around awesome in what we do. We help companies reduce costs and be smarter about the way they run their Fleet and Business. We are a young, progressive company that thrives on being different and challenging conventional wisdom. We are innovative, friendly, quirky and passionate about being the best in our field.
We are looking for a confident leader to grow within the ranks of our company. This role will primarily involve software sales and consulting. You will be working with medium-enterprise sized fleets to understand and offer value with our telematics products and services.
We are looking for top performers. You will have the opportunity to manage your own team and potentially your own office meeting success targets within 2-3 years.
If you have contacts in the industry who have access to decision making capabilities for company fleet vehicles – this is a huge bonus.
- Work out of the Mississauga Office
- Ready to make 100 or more business development calls, emails, linkedIN
- Conduct product demos via online tools
- Prospecting and lead research
- Hit sales targets and goals
- Coordinate with various departments on solution development projects
- Strategic Thinker
- Consulting Experience
- CRM Experience
- Diligent and strong work ethic in prospecting and booking meetings
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Entrepneurial Spirit
- Top performer in previous companies you have worked at