Business Development Manager
About the company
Since our founding in 1999, our mission has been to provide our clients with the most powerful and integrated customer engagement and retention tools, ranging from Gift Cards and Loyalty Programs to POS Solutions.
Some companies provide components of stored value programs. Givex’s core distinction is that we take on the tough task of managing all aspects of the “transaction” to ensure you can deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
More than just digital marketing, the Givex platform helps you build deeper customer relationships using smarter transactions, allowing you to gain valuable insights from real-time transaction history, build sophisticated databases of customer information, and drive further transactions and spending.
About the role
We are looking for business development managers with a winning attitude and a passion for selling.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building relationships with potential merchants and you will be the first point of contact and representation of our Vexilor POS.
- Provide prospective clients with a deep understanding of Vexilor POS
- Promote Givex’s products and services to close qualified lead accounts
- Process and distribute online website leads
- Answer and process incoming phone leads
- Monitor and answer questions with the Givex’s Online Chat Tool
- Cold call leads from our online database
- Cold call leads from lead generation lists
- Enter leads into online database
- Develop client relationships with current Givex clients
- Manage referring and reselling dealer relationships
- Handle and process new deals
- Attend sales meetings, online demos and trade shows
- 3+ years of experience selling technical products in consultative sales
- Experience selling POS hardware and software is highly desired
- Strong sales experience in Hospitality and Retail industry
- Technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments
- Relationship-building skills: Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships, which promote long-term success
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts over the phone
- Ability to understand client needs and able to demonstrate the value of Givex’s products
- Ability to provide dynamic product demonstrations
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Self-starter with a winning attitude and team spirit
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, speaking, running meetings