Financial Security Advisor
About the company
We’re a full financial security planning organization founded on the strength and stability started by London Life more than 140 years ago.
Freedom 55 Financial offers financial security planning and advice, as well as London Life’s own brand of savings and investments, retirement income, and life insurance.
We show people their options and help them make the right financial decisions.
About the role
A Financial Security Advisor with Freedom 55 Financial (a division of London Life) is able to sell the following products:- Life Insurance- Disability Insurance- Illness Insurance-Health & Dental Insurance-Business Insurance-Segregated Funds, RRSPs-Annuities, RRIF’s & LIF’s-Group Insurance-Group Retirement Plans-Mortgages
- Run your own business and determine your level of compensation
- Work from one of our many financial centres across Canada
- Pick your market(s)
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
Ideally, you will possess:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great ‘people’ and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A preference for achieving extraordinary financial success through commission-based compensation
- A professional appearance and demeanor