About the company
Not an agency, not a stock house, not UGC: FlashStock provides brands with custom imagery & videos at scale for use on digital channels.
FlashStock builds technology that helps to connect organizations that need content to brand-certified photographers who are interested in creating images for them. Our ambition is to create the world’s largest on-demand photo service, transforming stock photography.
We aim to provide brands with a cost effective alternative to conventional and expensive professionally-crafted image procurement. Join a world-class team in the heart of downtown Toronto.
About the role
Account Executive (Toronto)
You will be working with some of the world’s largest brands – F1000 marketers such as Nestle, Unilever, and L’Oreal to evangelize our Content as a Service model.
This is B2B Enterprise SaaS sales and we are looking for individuals that have that type of experience selling 5-6 figure deals.
Our model is to connect brands to a global network of photographers using tech in order to help them create custom content on demand rather than sourcing imagery through stock photography or the agency model.
- Pitch, demo, and learn about F1000 marketers such a AB Inbev, Johnson & Johnson, Walmart
- Generate new business pipeline with personal targets, as well as company targets
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Enterprise sales (Minimum 2 years as an AE is requirement)
- You are an excellent communicator and can improvise on the fly
- Knowledge of the marketing space such as CPG structure is an asset
- Passionate about social marketing, digital marketing, or visual content trends and landscape
- You live in Toronto and are able to work full time regular hours in the office – we are situated at King/Bathurst