Account Executive, General Business (Chicago, IL)
About the company
FinancialForce.com delivers ERP at Customer Speed™. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, FinancialForce ERP equips services-centric businesses with a unified cloud platform for sales, services, finance, and HR. Founded in 2009, our top priority is to enable the operational success of our customers.
Our Financial Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) apps allow businesses to increase the speed in which they operate and be more responsive along every touch point of a customer’s journey.
Headquartered in San Francisco with our newest office in Chicago, FinancialForce.com is backed by Salesforce.com, Technology Crossover Ventures, UNIT4 and Advent International. We’re proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 by Glassdoor.
Our sales team culture values respect and team work while emphasizing results and professional growth. We are looking for ambitious sales professionals who are excited to join the fastest growing cloud company backed by Salesforce.com.
About the role
Being a FinancialForce.com Account Executive
As a FinancialForce.com Account Executive, your primary objectives are customer acquisition, revenue growth and customer success targets. The ideal candidate understands and thrives in a fast-paced start up environment and is knowledgeable of enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications.
What You’ll Do as a FinancialForce.com Account Executive
- Apply your self-sufficient and resourceful hunter mentality to new customer acquisition and financial performance targets
- Use your strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills to accurately forecast and maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system using FinancialForce.com’s sales process
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Continue your success in developing and executing a sales plan that achieves FinancialForce.com’s short and long term goals
- Use your excellent presentation and listening skills to deliver the value proposition to different audiences, including C–Level executives
- 10% travel expected
What You’ll Bring as a FinancialForce.com Account Executive
- 5+ years of software sales quota carrying experience in high volume transaction selling and self-generating new business
- Experience working with ROI, cost modeling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers
- BA / BS or advanced degree an asset
The Culture You Can Expect as a FinancialForce.com Account Executive
- Emphasizes professional growth
The Perks You’ll Enjoy as a FinancialForce.com Account Executive
- Health insurance
- Disability / life insurance
- Dental care
- Vision care
- 401k matching
- Paid vacation / PTO
- Flexible hours
- Professional development
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Bike friendly
- Social activities outside of work
- Free food / drinks