Account Executive (Enterprise or General Business)
About the company
FinancialForce.com delivers ERP at Customer Speed™. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, FinancialForce ERP equips services-centric businesses with a unified cloud platform for sales, services, finance, and HR. Founded in 2009, our top priority is to enable the operational success of our customers.
Our Financial Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) apps allow businesses to increase the speed in which they operate and be more responsive along every touch point of a customer’s journey.
Headquartered in San Francisco with our newest office in Chicago, FinancialForce.com is backed by Salesforce.com, Technology Crossover Ventures, UNIT4 and Advent International. We’re proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in 2016 by Glassdoor.
Our sales team culture values respect and team work while emphasizing results and professional growth. We are looking for ambitious sales professionals who are excited to join the fastest growing cloud company backed by Salesforce.com.
About the role
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition, revenue growth and customer success objectives. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of sellingcloud based solutions. The ideal candidate will have excelled in a start up environment and have a strong understanding of enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications.
FinancialForce.com delivers ERP at Customer Speed™. Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, FinancialForce ERP equips customer-centric businesses with a unified cloud platform and all the applications necessary to grow both the top and bottom line. OurFinancial Management, Human Capital Management (HCM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) apps allow businesses to increase the speed in which they operate and be more responsive along every touch point of a customer’s journey. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce.com is backed by Salesforce.com, Technology Crossover Ventures, UNIT4 and Advent International.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets
- Forecast accurately and maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system in accordance with FinancialForce.com’s sales process and methodology.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Develop and execute a sales plan that supports the company’s short and long term goals and abides by the established sales policies
- Embrace and deliver the value proposition clearly and persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C–Level executives
- Proven track record of success driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the SaaS industry.
- Hunter mentality with extensive experience self-generating new business
- 5+ years of software sales quota carrying experience.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge/experience of the ERP space and selling into C-Level executives
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced and high growth business environment
- High-level of self-sufficiency and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Experience working with ROI, cost modeling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skill
- BA or BS degree, advanced degree a plus
FinancialForce.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FinancialForce.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.