Inside Sales Rep
About the company
Financeit works with your business to offer customers flexible payment plans for large purchases. By giving your customers more ways to pay, you can increase close rates and average transaction size while growing your business.
Financeit provides you and your customers with a user-friendly experience based on fairness and transparency. We don’t have hidden fees or backdated interest charges, and our interest rates are lower than most credit cards. Since launching in 2011, Financeit has signed up over 4,000 retail, vehicle, home improvement and healthcare businesses who have processed more than $1 Billion in loans in Canada the United States.
About the role
Are you the right fit?:
This B2B role involves dealing directly with the owners, finance managers and sales teams of businesses looking to use our consumer financing platform. We work with companies in the vehicle, home improvement, retail and health industries.
To be successful in this role, you must welcome challenge, get motivated by targets, stay organized while maintaining an "impossible to stay organized" speed, pay attention to small details, while never forgetting about the big ones, and focus on customer success above all else.
Successful candidates are enthusiastic, team players with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicators. Financeit employees are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced and high pressure startup environment, while holding themselves accountable for results.
Financeit is a small team (not for long) with big shoulders, we work in an open office environment and have a lot of fun.
- Generate new leads and qualify existing ones (close the deal)
- Administer and approve new merchant applications
- Develop, maintain and manage strong internal and external relationships
- Produce reports, analyze data, identify trends, and provide recommendations
- Suggest improvements on operational processes and establish best practices
- Salary based on experience
- Attractive commission plan
- Staff Stock Option Plan
- Group benefits plan
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in lending, financial services, banking or sales
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Successful experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Exceptional written and in person presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer service, sales and retail background are pluses