Inside Sales Toronto
About the role
Business Development Sales Representative
Come work with us at Express Employment Professionals – the largest privately owned employment Services Company in North America. This is where you will find exceptional career opportunities with advanced training systems and state of the art technologies to launch you on your way.
We offer a full range of HR services to companies including temporary staffing, direct hire, professional staffing and HR advisory services. We currently have an opening for a Sales Representative to lead the Sales process for the business.
Generate revenue by contacting key decision makers, through sales calls, by phone, and in-person. Successful people in this role enjoy contacting and engaging with business people at all levels, selling intangible, critical business services. Use consultative selling techniques (communication skills, questioning, and listening techniques). One of the keys to success is being persistent while following a daily and weekly plan.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and DELIVERABLES
1. Make a combination of 100 sales calls, including phone and in-person visits leading to 60 decision-maker calls and landing two new clients per week.
2. Make and execute a daily sales plan.
3. Target the top 20 prospects.
4. Use a Total Client Care sales approach to turn prospects into 3 and 5-star clients by presenting the full range of service capabilities.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Except for two 15 minute stand-up meetings you are out of the office prospecting and visiting clients.
• B.A. in business and/or successful sales experience.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, current insurance and clear driving record.
• Attitude, motivation and passion for this sales opportunity.
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office software.
• Driven, outgoing personality
• Passion to succeed and proven work ethic.
Base Salary + commission + mileage + benefits