Inside Sales Manager
About the company
EverQuote.com (formerly AdHarmonics) is focused on developing a world class organization that values each and every member of its team as a critical contributor to our overall success. Our business is fast paced, profitable and driven by a culture of creativity, metrics and automation. The nature of our business offers each employee a unique opportunity to witness the impact their work has on our revenue and profits in near real-time on a daily basis. We seek team members who value independent thinking and are willing to take risks and make decisions quickly, measure the results of their decisions religiously and act on those results decisively.
We are located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge, MA. Surrounded by great food, fun places for social outings and easily accessible to any form of desired commute to work. Our team is small, focused and hard working but we value a fun and dynamic work environment as well. If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to be a part of, please review our open positions below and submit your resume (and code or website samples if appropriate).
About the role
Inside Sales Manager
Our Inside Sales Managers are responsible for leading our Inside Sales team to acquire new target customers – P & C Insurance Agencies. As a leader in the organization, you will work cross-functionally with our Business Development, Operations, and Customer Success teams to drive pipeline and ensure smooth customer handoffs between stages.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the hiring, training, and management of new and established sales professionals in a fast paced and high growth environment. You will continue to foster an exceptional Sales team culture of high performance and solution-based sales through ongoing coaching and skill development.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a fast-paced SaaS sale.
- Using proven sales tools such as Salesforce.com to manage your pipeline, track progress against goals and improve productivity.
- Coaching your team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo and recorded call reviews.
- Working closely with Business Development, Marketing and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your team’s success.
- Establishing and maintaining an energetic and winning sales culture.
You’re the right person for this role if…
You’re united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity.
In particular, our Sales Managers are leaders who love to motivate and coach their teams. Above all else, they know how to drive results. Additionally, they have a natural inclination towards data-driven decision making, and are fluent in the quantitative metrics that showcase sales results. As a manager, you have a strong mix of interpersonal skills such as confidence, humility, charisma and empathy, with excellent judgment on when to use each in various situations.
You are the right fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated inside sales success with combined history of individual contributor sales as well as prior experience leading a B2B inside sales team.
- Experience selling SaaS products in a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of proven sales methodologies, and experience iterating and improving scripts and objection handling techniques.
- Professional, ethical, high-integrity people management skills. You will be trusted to exercise judgment in the absence of specific direction.
- Familiarity using Salesforce and other technologies to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics.