Business Development Rep
About the company
eFolder provides data protection and business continuity services exclusively through our channel of IT service providers (VARs and MSPs). Award-winning services include cloud backup, local D2D backup, backup and disaster recovery hardware appliances (BDRs), email security, email continuity, and email archiving.
Our mission is to provide peace of mind by protecting business productivity.
About the role
Our BDR team all start their career at eFolder with a training program designed to grow them into Inside Sales Reps within 12-18 months. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who are determined to have a successful sales career. This is an entry level role.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting calls to companies throughout the U.S. in order to create qualified leads for our inside sales reps
- Develop leads generated by the marketing team into product demonstration opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned sales rep to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned sales rep
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects
- Attend a designated multi-stage training program, intended to equip you with the skills to be promoted onto our sales team within 18 months
Desired Skills and Experience
You must have:
- 0 to 1 years experience prospecting customers over the phone
- That part-time job you had at call centers is great
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- The ability to deal and address objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce is a plus
- Tons of energy, passion, a sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Solid base salary + commission, 3 weeks PTO plus holidays, excellent healthcare coverage & more
- Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world.
eFolder is a leading supplier of cloud data protection, business continuity, and cloud file sync solutions for MSPs, solution providers, and VARs. Delivered as wholesale services to the channel, eFolder enables its partners to provide branded data protection and file sync services and to generate highly profitable, recurring revenue.
eFolder services complement many of the managed service offerings already deployed by partners and integrate with common PSA systems, making adoption of eFolder services fast and easy. eFolder also empowers cost-effective partner and end-user private clouds, allowing partners to meet the needs of any client, regardless of size or readiness to engage in public cloud services.
- Related Keywords:
- Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development, Cold calling, Entry level, Software, eFolder