Sales Development Representative – Vancouver
About the company
Conexiom effortlessly converts emailed and printed customer purchase orders and supplier invoices into automated sales orders and invoices.
About the role
You are a driven graduate and/or early in your career in sales and you’re looking to join a fast paced company that is poised for significant growth. At ecmarket, you will be a Sales Development Rep on the front lines with new and potential customers, fielding and qualifying the all-important leads. This position is based in Vancouver at ecmarket’s offices and reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
As an SDR you will learn the business, the industry and how to sell within a fast-moving environment. At Conexiom you’ll help to provide a SaaS solution to manufacturers and distributors allowing them to focus on serving customers and managing supplier relationships instead of entering data. The SDR team is responsible to develop and qualify opportunities within North America. You’ll work closely with the Director of Marketing, Sales Manager and Sales Representatives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
Sales Development Rep Responsibilities
· Make every potential Conexiom prospect happy with every interaction regardless of deal of likelihood of close.
· Develop and Qualify opportunities for prospect customers
· Understand the customer needs so you can effectively position Conexiom solutions.
· Manage,track and report on all sales activities and results.
· Work collaboratively within a team to drive growth with new customers
- Driven to succeed, entrepreneurial, and confident in their ability to adapt and overcome adversity/objections.
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in a goal-orientated environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong drive to interact with customers and understand needs and share your knowledge about the solution.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Prior SaaS sales experience a big plus
- Previous experience in a collaborative team environment