About the company
E.S.Gallagher Sales Ltd is a full service National Manufacturer’s Representative in the Plumbing, HVAC-R, Electrical and Industrial markets. At esg everything we do is geared towards offering benefits to our customers. We have built our reputation by offering a quality, reliable, efficient and cost effective products to meet the needs of our wholesalers, contractors and OEM’s, both large and small.
Our commitment is to maintain the highest possible standards of service in every aspect of our business. We believe that our customers are entitled to the best possible service. In response to our customers’ needs, we have developed esg Live, a unique interactive self-updating software that connects our customers to the most current information available from esg. We also offer fast, reliable customer service and technical support for all of the product lines we represent which include professional tools, instrumentation, equipment and aftermarket parts from over 30 manufacturers.
About the role
Territorial Sales Representative – Southwestern Ontario
E. S. Gallagher Sales Ltd., a multi-line Sale Agency and Master Distributor in the Plumbing and HVAC-R Industry has an immediate opening for a Territorial Sales Representative. You would be required to oversee the overall Sales strategy of your assigned region. You would be required to analyze the market potential of the region and to develop and implement strategies for achieving the company’s sales targets.
• Call on wholesale distribution and OEM accounts through the territory; Sell the complete product line offered by the company.
• Maintain good rapport and inform customers of sales promotions to foster a high level of service and sales.
• Research the territory to determine new and potential customers, Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding market conditions.
• High-energy level and competitive nature.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Ability to answer customer requests and provide product quotation and technical support.
• Conduct ongoing territory analysis, understand competitors’ strategies, strengths and weaknesses and communicate territory activities to management on a regular basis.
• Report on customer and competitive sale activities
• Complete all related account and sales reporting documents in a timely manner.