Senior Account Executive
About the company
Digitcom has been a Canada-wide leader in voice and data communications for 25 years. Over 5000 businesses trust us for their telecom solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions including phone systems, hosted PBX, phone lines (PRI, SIP), cabling, networks, switches and routing, and call centres and full system design.
We also organize system relocations and upgrades, as well as provide voice and data cabling. Digitcom is one of the few companies in Canada that sells both premise and hosted PBX solutions. Our company mandate is to always be REDI: Reliable, Expert, Dedicated, and Innovative.
At Digitcom, we continual learn and seek out the most innovative products and services in order to maintain quality in the products we provide and our service of them. Our commitment to customer satisfaction can be seen in our award-winning service and support.
Headquartered in Toronto, our sales team culture emphasizes professional growth and a respectful competitiveness. We are looking for sales professionals who can balance competition with cooperation and who bring passion to their work every day.
About the role
Being a Digitcom Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive role focused on small to mid-sized (SMB) accounts, which is our largest segment of business at Digitcom. Reporting to the Director of Sales, your primary responsibility is increasing revenue through acquiring new accounts.
What You’ll Do as a Digitcom Senior Account Executive
- Apply your strong relationship management and account management skills to develop and qualify selling opportunities within assigned target lists or accounts
- Continue your track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets with both new and existing SMB accounts
- Display your communication skills to create and present proposals and contracts including demonstrations and presentations to the C-suite
- Leverage your technical aptitude to prioritize opportunities and activities with the highest probability of success and revenue
- Use your creativity to mine our existing client base to discover untapped opportunities within
- Proactively manage forecast and sales opportunities, reporting weekly and monthly to the Director of Sales including commission statements
- Be flexible and adaptable when collaborating with other departments within the company as required
- Travel up to 25% within the GTA
What You’ll Bring as a Digitcom Senior Account Executive
- 5 – 7 years of experience selling a technical product or service; with a preference for telecommunications experience
- Experience selling NEC telephone systems is a strong asset
- College or University education is an asset
The Culture You Can Expect as a Digitcom Senior Account Executive
- Emphasizes professional growth
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Disability / Life insurance
- Training, education, and certification
- Ability to work remotely
- Social activities outside of work