Commercial Sales Position
About the company
We have many different ideas and many different people throughout our organization.
Yet we are one company, one team, with one care…Water.
Founded in 1975, Danamark is a 100% Canadian owned, privately held business specializing in innovative, tailored solutions to your water quality challenges.
About the role
Who we are:
We have many different ideas and many different people throughout our organization. Yet we are one company, one team, with one care…Water.
We aspire to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our products serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, the diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. This diversity serves as the foundation for us to better serve our clients. Founded in 1975, Danamark is a 100% privately owned Canadian company specializing in innovative WaterCare solutions.
Join our team:
We do business with the best of the best in Canada, with a special emphasis on the foodservice market. We strive to be the leader in providing premium point-of-use watercare solutions, with an unparalleled national service programme to support it. We are looking to expand our market reach and scope of products and require an outside Salesperson to take the lead and develop new opportunities, with a preliminary focus on the plumbing wholesale and mechanical contractor markets. This is a 100% field SALES position based in Ontario with travel across Canada.
You are the right person to fill this position, if:
- You enjoy meeting customers across the country face to face, and help them find the right watercare solutions for their customers.
- You have a proven track record working with plumbing wholesalers across Canada.
- You enjoy working with maximum autonomy and minimal supervision.
- You love to collaborate with Team members from varied disciplines and backgrounds to produce outstanding results.
- You believe that rewards should be directly linked to results.
- You are looking for stability in the workplace.
- You have at least 3 years previous B2B outside sales experience
- You are Fluent in written and spoken English
- You have a University Degree or Community College Diploma
- You have proven presentation skills and are adept at using PowerPoint or similar software applications.
- You enjoy public speaking
- You possess strong negotiation skills
We offer you:
- A competitive Basic Salary
- Commission payable monthly with no cap, based purely on your sales
- A Car Allowance with Gas Card
- Health Benefits via Group Insurance plan
- Laptop and Smart Phone
- In House and on the job training
- Mentorship by experienced colleagues who are committed to your success.
- A Company culture that is flexible, constantly changing and fun.
- The opportunity to build a new sales channel and programmes with new products
Ten (actually Eleven) Reasons to work at Danamark WaterCare
FUN – we are a crazy bunch who like to have fun at work and we do all sorts of nutty things to laugh our way through the day
RESPECT– we absolutely insist on treating each other with respect regardless of the issue at hand. We also insist on treating our clients with respect and vice versa.
DIVERSITY – we are very proud of our multi-cultural team and celebrate the many different perspectives and experiences that everyone brings to the party!
WATER IS COOL – well, it’s really wet but we think it’s cool. We are genuinely helping to improve the lives of Canadians and helping to save the environment. We are an ethical, honest company too.
DAYS OFF – don’t come to work on your birthday or else! Enjoy extra personal days off, flexible lunch hours and vacation times. We’re easy going.
BBQ’s – every Friday afternoon during the summer months
LUNCH N LEARN – every month we have team meetings for training, company updates and team discussions and of course, we bring in lunch!
SALES CELEBRATIONS – RING THE BELL every time something great happens with a client or new account and the whole team is behind you with a pat on the back. Champagne of choice when we need to give someone a big pat on the back!
FREEDOM FRIDAYS – during the month of August, we knock off early on Fridays!
CASH BONUSES : Paid at year end to all employees on achievement of Sales targets (on top of sales commissions)
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS VACATION: We are normally closed in the days beginning with Christmas and ending on New-years day.