About the role
Are you a hunter? Do you like working with like-minded sales professionals and managers whose sole focus is finding and closing new customers? If so, read on.
Cumulus Media York/Reading/Lancaster is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with a great product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Unlike other media sales organizations, we don’t wait for the phone to ring. We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Cumulus has a systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for process, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach.
• New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
• Strong understanding of lead generation, CRM/SFA and account management
• Cultivation of long standing client relationships
• Media sales background preferred, not required
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
• Bachelors degree preferred
Our Sales Representative positions enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation structure that includes full benefits.
Submit your resume with cover letter and income requirements to: