Inside Sales/Business Development Associate
About the company
Corsec partners with companies worldwide to manage the IT security certification and validation process. Our approach mitigates the risks associated with certifications and security validations. We accelerate go-to-market readiness, improve brand reputation in the marketplace, and significantly increase financial returns for our clients. Our proven methodology reduces the internal engineering burden associated with product security compliance and security hardening.
About the role
Job Description: The Business Development/Inside Sales Associate is a highly visible and critical role. You are responsible for building business by identifying and selling to prospects while maintaining superior relationships with clients and vendors. You will be calling on Fortune 5000 companies with a need for FIPS, Common Criteria, and UC APL nationally with some international focus. You are responsible for the identification and cultivation of corporate relationships, presentation of solution demos, participation in the proposal process, and closing deals. You are the first line representation of Corsec to our clients and interact as part of a sales team with the ultimate goal of exceeding all clients’ expectations.
- Work within a high-performing sales team. We are the best of the best!
- Be a part of a company that is growing exponentially.
- Advance your career and enhance your current skills with new skills by working closely with a top IT Solutions Sales Executive.
- Use your confidence and competitive spirit to directly increase your bottom line and help the sales team win within the competitive IT solutions space.
- Client communication and interaction
- Lead generation and qualification
- Sales team collaboration
- Networking and trade shows
- Regularly update and maintain CRM data on Salesforce
- Present weekly reports to senior staff
- Develop sales plan for targeted new accounts
- Meet and exceed revenue/quota goals