IT Consulting Sales
About the role
Do you have an IT recruiting or inside software or services sales background, and are looking to move into a direct sales position selling consulting services? Do you continuously exceed your annual quotas and are looking for that next challenge which can allow you to grow professionally and increase your earning potential? Clarity Solution Group will be hiring consulting sales team members who have continuously demonstrated the ability to exceed performance goals and have that appetite to HUNT for new clients! We’ll teach you data and analytics professional services, if you have the right attitude and skills to be a part of our sales organization.
Clarity Solution Group is seeking hard working, motivated professionals with a passion and interest in sales and who want to be part of a development program that enables you to become an expert in selling data and analytics professional services. As a member of the sales team you will be responsible for lead generation, cold calling and working with our senior client executives to learn the business. Our business development roles will be responsible for identifying and contacting prospective clients, identifying opportunities for project based services, and presenting Clarity’s portfolio of solutions and related services. As part of the career development, the Consulting Sales team member will also participate in strategic account planning sessions, territory reviews, and deal specific account strategy calls to identify how Clarity can increase our competitive position by being a differentiator in the sales cycle.
- 2+ years of prior sales experience (inside sales, agency recruiting/sourcing or business development experience) in the IT industry (preferably services)
- Thrives on the thrill of the sales hunt and is an expert networker. Demonstrated repeatable processes for opening new doors, networking and scheduling meetings in current role
- Outstanding work ethic, tenacity to win, and continuous desire to learn
- Basic understanding of Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse/Advanced Analytics) solutions is strongly preferred
- Industry knowledge in one of the following industries is preferred but not necessary: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Communication, Media or Entertainment
- Basic knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services
- Highly motivated by exceeding annual quotas and demonstrated success in exceeding goals
- Ability to develop client level relationships in both the IT and business communities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills